Rss Feed
  1. Biodata

    Wednesday, April 20, 2011

    Hi! My name is Li Ee Hui. Usually, my friends call me Ehui. Sometimes, they would like to call me Ah Bear. I think this is because I look like a bear or panda.





    Here are some of my details:

    Date of Birth:
    14 June 1990

    Citizenship:
    Malaysian

    Current location:
    Cyberjaya

    Hometown:
    Raub, Pahang

    University:
    Multimedia University

    Faculty:
    Faculty of Creative Multimedia

    Major:
    Bachelor of Multimedia (Hons.) Media Innovation

    Interest:
    Travelling, video shooting, Chinese history

    Software:
    Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Cyberlink Power Director, Adobe Premiere, and Autodesk Maya.



    Reach me by:
    Email:
    ehui614@yahoo.com

    Phone:
    017-9288110

    Current address:
    C3-10-12 Cyberia Condominium, Jalan Cyberia, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.

  2. 0 comments: